Punching, bending, drawing, cold flowing, extrusion, die casting, swaging, powder pressing
CCForm coated tools prevent destructive abrasion and adhesion wear, reduce friction, sticking and slip problems, which provide better product quality and reduce production cost.
CCForm coatings ensure a longer lifetime, which means fewer tool replacement, less maintenance and lower production costs.
Several CCForm coatings can be manufactured at low temperatures, which provide an optimal solution for temperature sensitive tool materials.
Contact CemeCon Scandinavia to hear more about the benefits you can achieve by using our PVD-processes.
- Modification of the steel surface without re-alloying
- Standard layer thickness only 2-3 µm
- Increased wear and corrosion resistance of tools
- No adhesion and deposits of worked materials
- Better friction properties against metals and other materials
- Movable parts without lubrication
- Less maintenance of tools
- Longer service life
- Save money through significantly improved lifetime of your tools